Writing the main component and summary needless to say work
The structure associated with the part that is main of work (division into sections, chapters, the option of applications) should correspond into the tasks associated with research. It contains the primary materials needless to say work (analytical, computational, technological, etc.). The part that is main of course work contains information reflecting the essence, methodology and main results of the analysis.
The primary an element of the program work
The part that is main of program work is composed of several logically finished parts (chapters) that may be split into paragraphs. All the parts (chapters) is dedicated to re solving one of many problems formulated into the introduction, and ends aided by the conclusions to which the writer came as a consequence of the studies. Each chapter may be the basis for the subsequent. How many chapters can’t be significantly less than two. The names of this chapters must be since quick as you can and accurately mirror their main content. The title regarding the chapter can perhaps not repeat the name regarding the course work. The chapter that is final the key systematic results obtained personally because of the writer along the way of research (when comparing to the outcomes of other authors), the suggestions and proposals produced by him, experience and leads of these request are given.
The information associated with chapter, being a guideline, includes:
- analysis associated with history of the problem and its particular ongoing state, a review of this literary works on the subject, presentation of various points of view and substantiation of this writer’s position, analysis and category of this material utilized on the cornerstone for the research methodology plumped for because of the pupil;
- the description of this procedure of theoretical and (or) experimental research, research techniques, calculation methods, the explanation for the need for experimental work, the axioms for the operation regarding the developed facilities, their faculties;
- generalization find an essay and assessment of research outcomes, including an assessment of the completeness associated with solution of this task and proposals for further aspects of work, an evaluation associated with the reliability for the results obtained and their contrast with comparable results of domestic and international works.
- the conclusion of each chapter must be summarized according to the objectives and goals, to formulate conclusions while the results obtained.
Conclusion being a element of a program work
In closing, the theoretical and conclusions that are practical suggestions, that your pupil arrived as a consequence of the task done, are logically consistently stated. The following issues are formulated in concluding the course work
- certain conclusions regarding the outcomes of the research, prior to the tasks assigned, representing a remedy to these problems;
- the key scientific outcome acquired by the writer according to the purpose
- research ( solving the medical issue, obtaining / applying new information about the topic and object), confirming or refuting the working hypothesis;
- feasible means and leads for continuing work.
In conclusion is written in the shape of abstracts (on points). Conclusions should always be concise and clear, offering a picture that is complete of content, significance, validity and effectiveness for the work performed.
The menu of sources utilized includes most of the aforementioned and cited when you look at the text for the work sources, normative acts, systematic literature and guide magazines. The full total quantity of information sources within the list should include, as being a rule, 15-20 titles, sources to which are for sale in the text of the explanatory note. The menu of sources should specify the appropriate and regulatory acts, academic and clinical publications, including – always through the library that is electronic and certainly will end up being the works of university teachers, articles from professional periodicals, in addition to literature in international languages.